The CFPB supervision program has the goal of implementing supervisory audits and reviews of banks and nonbanks.
Comprehensive audit and due diligence review in accordance with the CFPB’s bank and nonbank Supervision and Examination Manual, a basic tool in the CFPB’s supervision program.
We offer an independent review and preparation for the CFPB supervisory examination, providing a findings report and corrective actions.
Part I – Supervision and Examination Process
Part II – Examinations Procedures
- Unfair, Deceptive or Abusive Acts or Practices (UDAAP)
- Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA)
- Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA)
- Truth in Lending Act (TILA)
- Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA)
- Homeowners Protection Act (HPA)
- Consumer Leasing Act (CLA)
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)
- Electronic Fund Transfer Act (EFTA)
- Truth in Savings Act (TISA)
- Privacy of Consumer Financial Information (GLBA)
- Mortgage Servicing Examination Procedures
Part III – Examination Process Templates
Examination Scope Summary