Our professionals have the unique expertise to provide comprehensive compilation and submitting of these applications:
- Fannie Mae Seller/Servicer
- Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer
- Ginnie Mae Issuer.
Lenders free up more funds for making additional loans by selling mortgages to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac in exchange for cash to possibly originate more loans. Fannie and Freddie either hold these purchased loans in their own portfolios or sell them in the secondary market in the form of MBSs, “securitizations,” which are obligations to the security holder of the principal and interest payments from a pool of mortgages, less certain fees.
Ginnie Mae performs a similar role to Fannie and Freddie Mac. It differs in two major ways: Ginnie securities are backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. government, and Ginnie may purchase only federally insured Federal Housing Administration (FHA) and Veterans Administration (VA) mortgages.
Our cost-effective, efficient, and timely due diligence includes:
- Review eligibility requirements to submit applications
- Compile, review, and complete application documentation
- Implementation of specific due diligence milestones
- Completion of checklists and questionnaires
- Review implementation of terms and conditions
- Identify and forge relationships with servicers, document custodians, and compliance support entities
- Policies and Procedures: Secondary Marketing and Servicing
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance Programs:
- Secondary and Capital Markets
- Servicing or Subservicing
- Train employees and management support
- Monitor process and report implementation