COMMITMENT TO OUR CLIENTS
LENDERS COMPLIANCE GROUP, the first and only full-service mortgage risk management firm in the United States, has positions available for compliance professionals with experience, knowledge, and expertise in residential mortgage banking relating to banks and non-banks. Founded in 2006, we specialize exclusively in mortgage compliance, offering a suite of consulting services.
We are looking for a proven leader in mortgage compliance. We offer diverse corporate, mobile, and remote career opportunities. We seek residential mortgage compliance professionals who share innovative ideas, work with others to achieve results, and go the extra mile to ensure our clients are satisfied.
Our exciting work environment rewards performance and thrives on challenge and opportunity. As an EEO/AA, M/F/V/D employer, we value and encourage diversity in the workplace.
We work together in an environment that embraces high-quality service and teamwork, whereby we leverage the unique qualities of each team member.
We base our success on fostering fact-based communication, innovative thinking, and the highest level of integrity. Our focus is on anticipating and then exceeding client expectations in everything we do.
The successful candidate should have expert-level knowledge in regulatory compliance relating to mortgage banking, mortgage servicing, or a core competency to qualify for consideration. A high degree of expertise is sought in the guidelines set forth by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Federal financial agencies, FFIEC, state regulatory frameworks, Fannie, Freddie, Ginnie, FHA, VA, and USDA.
At a minimum, we seek candidates who demonstrate the following qualities:
- Proven experience as a compliance professional
- Experience in risk management relating to mortgage banking
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements and controls
- High level of expertise in applicable federal and state regulations
- Experience in internal audits, compliance reviews, and internal controls
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Integrity and professional ethics
- Teamwork skills
- Attention to detail and proactive
- Computer and online literacy
- Professional certifications
Join our highly qualified team of compliance professionals.
Please send us your resume at: