Hands-on support to implement TILA-RESPA Integration!
- Webinar and Overview: Four Step Method
- Webinar and Overview: Loan Estimate
- Webinar and Overview: Closing Disclosure
- Published & Advance Copy White Papers
- Implementation Checklists, as applicable, for:
- Mortgage Lenders
- Mortgage Brokers
- Settlement Agents
- Virtual Round Tables
- Consultations on TRID implementation
- Access to Subject Matter Experts
- Assist with TRID Policy Development
- Policy and Procedures (at conclusion)
The CFPB’s rule combining the Truth in Lending Act (TILA) and Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA) mortgage disclosures is creating a lot of buzz! The biggest misconception about the rule is that it only replaces and impacts the Good Faith Estimate, Truth in Lending Disclosure, and the HUD-1/1A Settlement Statement. In reality it affects many aspects of the loan flow process, including business processes, disclosure content and delivery, policies and procedures, employee readiness, point of sale contact with the consumer, training, servicing, affiliate relationships and other settlement service providers, servicing, portfolio management, and much more!
The TILA-RESPA integration is effective on August 1, 2015, but there's no time to waste if you want to be in compliance by that date!
There is a modest, flat fee for TEAM TRID™.
The difference between us and the cottage industry of information pundits is that we provide an actual team of hands-on experts to work with a client, and we do not charge for forms, checklists, and procedures guidance. There is no hourly fee!